Monday, September 19, 2011

Bohol,Bohol! ♥

Our original plan is to spend a few days in Tagaytay come December as our family vacation since there are still a lot of places that we haven’t visited yet after the last time we went there and Xian is just a tiny living thing in my tummy. That was 3 years ago. Kase even though I’m from Batangas, Tagaytay is still a 3 hours drive from our place that’s why we seldom go there.

Besides, I think hubby and I deserve our much awaited R & R after working hard for the whole year. My mind is set preparing our itinerary for that supposedly 3 days and 2 nights stay but during hubby and I’s conversation several weeks ago, he mentioned that instead of our Tagaytay family trip, why not go to Bohol for a change. Honestly na-excite naman ako with his idea since this will be the first time na lalayo kami ng CALABARZON area! Level-up ito.Yehey! Most of the time kase neighboring provinces lang kami pumupunta on our family trip but this time around may involve ng airplane as transportation. Ooooohhhh why not, di ko tatanggihan idea na yun.

Even though the little man is quite a handful, the husband thinks that Xian’s age is quite ok na to travel since he’s more observant and appreciative na of the environment so I’m sure he will enjoy it too.

Anyway, I’m excited planning our upcoming Bohol trip. As usual,hubby’s in charge of the expenses while I take charge on the preparations because that is what I do best. Hihi! By the way,can you recommend me a nice and pocket-friendly travel agency that can arrange our trip including land and airfare accommodation? When you travel, do you book separately then just avail the land arrangement package? Is that much better? I'm clueless.sorry naman! Like what I've said, we're a traveling family,pero pinakamalayo na ang Laguna. So far, our preferred travel date is on December 2-4 if there's any changes. Everything will be highly appreciated.Thank you so much! :)

We will see yah soon! :)
              
          photo courtesy of Bohol.ph    

11 comments:

  1. mommy jo the last time we went in bohol we stayed in alona tropical resort in panglao island.its overlooking a serene beach! its lovely and cheap. try to inquire now.you can opt to choose their standard package which is less hassle pero mas mahal or go hardcore in planning,cheaper pero mejo stressful & risky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. bohol trip ko yung walang itinerary, kala ko nga di matutuloy, birthday celebration ko na naging dec. kasi di ako pinayagan magleave. so sa hotel kami nagstay dahil fully booked na sa resort (metrocentre), countryside tour and day tour sa PINR lang nagawa namin. enjoy naman kahit walang plano. wala kami island hopping.

    pero you still have more than two months so marami pa time to plan. enjoy bohol. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! been wanting to go there ever since i became aware of the cute tarsiers. i'm so inggit! go sis! i'll pray that you push through with the plan. kuha ka dami pics ni tarsy ha. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Jo, i love Bohol and Im super excited for you. I could email you details of where we stayed if you want. Sila na rin ang sumundo sa amin from the airport (this was included in the price). I found this the most hassle free way, I could also find our tour guide's calling card.

    Have fun organizing, sis =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @nani: i heard nga maganda din sa Alona Beach Resort near Amorita (tama ba?) based on reviews. i'll include it in my shortlist.as early as now nagchecheck na ko,di naman halata na excited.thanks! :)

    @michi: nakita ko nga Bohol pics nyo sis,kaya nga mas naexcite ako.hihi! alam mo naman when it comes to travel,blog mo chinecheck ko kase andaming helpful tips,bongga!

    @lanie: sure sis,looking forward talaga ako sa tarsier na yan,makakaharap ko na sa personal! kung pwede nga lang ba maguwi as souvenir,i'll also get one for you.hehe!

    @kristeta: yes please,pwede mo ba ko email regarding the details,i'm also checking the rates.like u,gusto ko hassle free din since never pa ko talaga nag-asikaso.thanks sis!:) here's my email add: zhaljanne_11@yahoo.com.ph

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Im excited for you, sis. Pde mo din bko uwian ng Tarsier? :) Hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Em: haha,sige tarsier na lang na stuff toy pwede pa.hihi!

    @Kristeta: thanks a lot sis! check ko na lang :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. http://inconboholtours.webs.com/ratesservices.htm

    http://inconboholtours.webs.com/

    http://blogniako.blogspot.com/2011/09/bohol-countryside-tour-part-3.html?showComment=1316636543488

    http://noelizm.blogspot.com/2011/09/bohol-countryside-tour-and-food-trip.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Incon Bohol Tour: thanks for the link, sure I'll check it anyway I still have 2 months to prepare but this will surely be a big help :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. ^ naflatter naman ko sa comment mo sis. =) mukhang ok nga yung nakuha na tour ni anney, mas complete kaysa sa nakuha ko.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...