Friday, September 2, 2011

My 28th Year: Blessed and Happy! :)

Ever since I always prefer to have a simple birthday celebration with only the people dear to me.  I’m not a party people. I guess that’s one of the traits which makes me a certified Virgin (oh well, I was born under the sign of Virgo) I’m a bit shy and I don’t like the feeling of being the center of too much attention. I  remember when I was in college instead of the usual debut with cotillion and other stuffs, I just asked for a new cellphone as a gift then I just treat all of my 30+ classmates then in a group lunch date at Shakey’s near our university.Big deal na yun that time and happy na ko nun. Same thing with my succeeding birthdays, I always prefer a very intimate celebration.

 birthday girl and my greatest gift :)

So for my 28th birthday which fell on a Thursday and hubby love is in Subic for work,since I filed my birthday leave, I woke up late than usual and spend a few hours in bed with my Xian watching his favorite Rio na super memorized na nya.The husband called and we talked for an hour.Then I had an afternoon date with my Xian and my Inay. Xian spend an hour in Timezone then we had our merienda at Pizza Hut,then afterwards do a little window shopping before we head home. I was supposed to practice my cooking skills as my initial plan is to cook spaghetti and buffalo wings for our merienda paired with my homemade garlic bread then just send some of the food to my relatives in our compound BUT my sickness also known as Tamaritus (uhmmm,laziness?) attacked.Tsk,tsk! Sorry my dear relatives, I'll make it up to you some other time ha? promise!

 hello daddy.. hello,hello!

everytime we dine out, he always have a photo like this while waiting for our food. pantanggal inip ni bagets.

meet Xian's loving Inay Ludy :)

---aside from my biological mom, she's my other mother. she's my mama's tita which makes her my lola but I lovingly call her Inay eversince.even to Xian, she’s our Inay. I was born in her house and raised by her since she and tatay doesn't have a child.They send me to school, provide all my needs,as in EVERYTHING.Growing up, I have a unique but happy family set-up.I came from a big family.promise you'll meet them soon. I was like panganay na only child.haha! Anyway,we're living a couple of walks away from my real family's house same with my other relatives. Inay is the one who take good care of our Xian while we're at work and the love she and tatay gave to our little man, it's incomparable.Our clan is family-oriented kase.We love each other.hehe! Inay Ludy is the most loving and kindest mom I know. Sobrang bait. My mama can attest to that. That's why even I have my own little family now, Inay and Tatay will always and forever be a part of it. well, I'm just blessed to have three moms (including my mother in law) and three dads and I love them all so much! :)
 
 Anyway back to my birthday kwento, Inay doesn't want this picture taken kase she told me di pa daw sya kulot since sanay sya na maayos ang hair nya. Wala eh,biglaang lakad di nakapagpaparlor.bad hair day sya ngayon kaya next time na lang daw.sorry Inay but I have to post this, birthday ko naman.I love you! :)

Here's what we had:






Oh by the way, Xian enjoyed Pizza Hut's complimentary bread. yun pa lang solve na sya,tipid talaga ka-date tong anak ko! :D

i just spend the whole day as a full time mom to the delight of the little man for a day loaded with lots of baby-mommy bonding moments. Happiness,indeed!

Anyway I’ll be having a coffee date with the ATF girls this Saturday. I miss them so much and this is the best time to chat with them plus I'll have a post  celebration,perhaps a lunch date / day out with my family on Sunday. Ay sana naman good weather,please Lord.please!  Macheck nga kay Kuya Kim.

I capped my day off thanking God for all the wonderful blessings; for making my family always safe and healthy, for the gift of a loving family and friends,for another blessed year of happiness and love. Would you believe I fell asleep last night thanking God for all the blessings one by one. Seriously! Well as for me,age is just a matter of number and I’m proud to be 28! Looking forward to more years of happy moments for me that life could offer together with the people who mattered most to me ;)


5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday sis! See you very soon! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Nuna: Thank you sis.yup see yah soon,looking forward na ko sa EB! :)

    @Cha: Thank you sis!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday! What a way to celebrate, good food shared with loved ones! =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...