"Make it a habit to tell people thank you. To express your appreciation, sincerely and without the expectation of anything in return. Truly appreciate those around you, and you'll soon find many others around you. Truly appreciate life, and you'll find that you have more of it" - Ralph Marston
I'm a very mababaw person, I find happiness even in the simplest things. So for this rainy Monday, I wanna share with you one of my simple joys.
A BAYONG! What special about it is that it was a DIY-stuff given to me by my sister-in-law and she personally turn a simple and ordinary bayong during her free time into this cute one.Love the effort! Thank you Ate Minda.
Despite the gloomy weather, Happy Monday everyone! Today is NATIONAL FAMILY DAY,don't forget to go home early and spend dinner together with family :)

Ang supercute naman nyan! I love the blue color!
ReplyDeleteAwww, blue is my fave color, I love what she did to it. =)
ReplyDeleteAnd i also love the quote at the beginning.
Kami rin naki-Family day, I don't work mondays but Papa E took the day off so mega bonding lang kami sa bahay =)
Hope you had a lovely Family day.
@anney: same here,blue is also one of my fave color! :)
ReplyDelete@kristeta: thanks sis,wow whole day family bonding.sarap naman! nag-leave din si hubby ko that day and cooked his specialty dish :)
sooo nice! did she DIY the handles too? ang danda! bongels ang flora! ^_^
ReplyDeleteyep sis,including the handles.tyaga nga eh.wish i could pull off something like this too.dito masusukat ang aking tyaga.hehe!
ReplyDelete