Last night as I was busy fixing our cabinet,I heard Xian talking so I immediately rushed to our room to check what he’s up to and who’s with him,upon entering our room, there he was holding my cellphone on his left ear walking back and forth at our tiny little room saying “helloooo mommy? helloooo daddy? Hellooo inay,tatay? Helloooooo! Walaaaa...” and look so impatient kala mo may kausap talaga.haha! seems like di nya macontact tinatawagan nya or else,baka naman gusto na ng bebe namin na may sariling cp na sya.which is which? :)
*********************************************************
We’re inside our room watching Finding Nemo in our most lazy state of mind when he heard tatay jokingly said “Asan kaya ang aming si Xian” and Xian immediately get down from our bed and went to tatay who’s in our living room,tap him and said “baby,wa-watch fishhhhhh” pointing to our room. oo nga naman,wawatch nga naman.
*******************************************************
Speaking of Finding Nemo, on the earlier part of the movie during the scene of Nemo’s parents…
Mommy: “that’s Daddy Fish, tapos si Mommy Fish.. eh teka,asan si Xian?”
Xian: AKO! (excitedly raising his both hands)
*******************************************************
One time,while holding his 2 toy car, he approached me.
Xian: mommy,play,play! (laro daw kaming dalawa)
So play-play,nag tig-isa kami ng car.
Xian: (to his car) go,go,go! Then afterward pretend that his fast car stumbled and he said “awww,bangga! Saboggggg!"
Xian: mommy,isa pa.. (smiling)
speechless.blangko.ang drastic naman netong anak ko.my gahd!
It's obvious,I'm a certified toddler mom! :)
It's obvious,I'm a certified toddler mom! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment