Tuesday, January 4, 2011

My New Year's Resolution

Happy New Year everyone!

It's been two weeks since my last blog post.blame it on the holiday season that I'm so busy that I don't have time to visit my blog site.hehe! I have a lot of things I have in mind that I want to write but I don't know where to start.hmmmm... Well,maybe I should start it with my New Year's Resolution since it's the start of another year, the start of making new promises. So, as a tradition, here's my New Year's resolution for 2011.

  • Upgrade my cooking skills. I know how to cook the simpler ones like sinigang,adobo,nilaga and other recipes even without the help of a cook book (well,sometimes!)  but having a husband who's a superb cook,nachallenge naman lalo ako.
  • Learn how to drive. I want to learn how to drive,seriously.well,Allan taught me before but after that, I wasn't able to put it into practice since I need to have my eyeglasses muna since I'm farsighted at baka makaaksidente ng hindi oras.lagot!,  I remember way back in my first job in 2004 as medical representative, I was required to take up driving, I was so happy to have my student's driver license (yun pa lang ha! what more kaya kung prof na? ) I even took up 1 week driving lesson in one of the driving schools in Lipa. so this time 2011, I hope serious na talaga.
  • Spend some quality time with the hubby. 2010 is all about our Xian that hubby and I forgot to take care of our relationship and missed the spontaneous dates we have way back in our bf-gf days.  Everything is tagged as Family Day although it's really a good family bonding for us.but you know,a date every two weeks na kami lang talaga won't hurt.(Xian anak,ok lang naman di ba?) I want 2011 to have more dates for me and hubby.
  • Family Vacation. Hopefully kahit every 2 months we'll try to go to places we've never been and explore other locations that Xian will enjoy especially now that he's not a baby anymore. So kelangan magtipid para ma-achieve! :)
  • Never sweat the small stuff. I'm such a worrywart and sometimes OC even in the simplest things that I sometimes go overboard with my worrying so to rid myself of more stress I'm making 2011 worry-free for me. Good luck to myself.
  • Study again. It's been 6 years after I graduated from college and it's really my plan to continue my studies to Professional Education then eventually have my Master's Degree. For this year, hopefully kahit ilang units lang muna.
  • Save more,splurge less. This is all about managing the finances wisely inorder to achieve our plans. 
  • Stick to my plans for 2011. 'nuff said.Goodluck naman saken! :)


    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...