This is Allan's version of Bicol Express we ate at Dampa two weeks ago.I so love spicy foods kaya naman di ako nakaget over sa dish nila.haha! So when hubby asked me what do I want for lunch,that's the dish I had in mind.Then after our quick trip to the market to buy the ingredients,the dish is done in less than 30 minutes. (well more or less, I dunno I lost track eh!) Just another wifey craving he instantly obliged :) In fairness, this is yummier than the one we ate weeks ago.
never mind the plating ha,biglaang picture.di prepared :)
Me: Deh, anong tawag mo dyan sa dish mo?
Hubby: Bicol Express a la JAZ! :)
*JAZ stands for my initial as Joy Ann Zaraspe pero between the two of us,mas kilala sya as JAZ sa mga jersey nya eversince our college days.he already claimed na sya si JAZ.feeling ano? lol.

No comments:
Post a Comment