Monday, January 10, 2011

Xian's Photo Entry Won in Reader's Digest Asia's Facebook Page!

"Victory tastes so sweet when it's unexpected"

Being a self-confessed proud momma,can't help not to blog this one :) I'm so happy! It's my younger sister Sol who's the culprit for my current happiness (sweet culprit.hehe) The story is, she send Xian's Christmas photo pala sa Reader's Digest Asia which by the way, as we all know it is a global multi-brand media and marketing company that educates, entertains and connects audiences around the world and publish 94 magazines, including 50 editions of Reader’s Digest, the world’s largest-circulation magazine and sells approximately 40 million books, music and video products across the world each year ( I got the info in their website,hehe!)
So back to my story,she send the photo few weeks ago (and I'm not aware of it ha,pero ok lang maganda naman ang result) to Reader's Digest Facebook page because that time they have an announcement to everyone to upload picture that depicts Christmas spirit, and so my sister did.After all,the photo was just captured with the usual digital camera not with an SLR.so no big deal,trip trip lang!

Xian's winning entry with the caption "i love Christmas because it reminds me of being a kid, who easily believes in everything, like Santa Claus & miracles” medyo blurry lang sya dito sa blog post ko because I picture the actual photo with my cellphone :)

Then yesterday,my sister posted this in her wall so comment naman ako.


turned out- picture pala ng anak ko yun! so happiness talaga,something unexpected and besides, its Reader's Digest Asia so di ba sinong di maloloka,big deal talaga! :) So we shared the same excitement pero pinigilan ko sarili ko na ibroadcast sa wall ko even kay hubby di ko muna share kagad,baka kase spam eh di mapahiya pa ko di ba? hehe! So after few hours, Reader's Digest Asia finally confirmed and even announce in their wall the winners (makailang ulit ko chineck pangalan ng kapatid ko,hehe! ) CONFIRMED TALAGA,WAGI! very nice ang prize ha,it's Troika Travel watch na nasa courier pa,I'll give the watch na lang to my sis and for me the wonderful experience and recognition with regards to my son's photo entry is enough :) 

   
I googled the Troika watch and more or less,it’s similar to this.kinda nice no?  :)

My plan is ipa-frame winning entry (oo,seryoso!) so that we have something to reminisce when he's a little bit older and this is something he'll surely be proud of. Thank you Reader's Digest Asia for this wonderful experience and Thank you big time Tita Ninang Sol for sending his photo,next time ulit! hehe.I love you! Cheers! :)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...