This is related to my post yesterday, I promised I’ll give update if everything turned out OKAY about the “thing” I’m talking about. Well, what do you think?
Yesss, it turned out more than OK! :)
But hey, this is not about me getting pregnant again ha which is the first thing that came to everyone’s mind when they read my post, but it is all about Allan’s work.
Last night, hubby’s hard work for the previous months had paid off. This is something that we’ve been praying so he doesn’t need to leave the country again (for now) while Xian is still at his early age so that we're both with him physically while he's growing up. So anyway, for the past four days,hubby's kinda busy that we seldom have time for much longer phone conversations or text marathon every night before bed time, it’s because he had a deadline to meet come Friday and most of his time is spend finalizing and revising his work. His usual statement for the past days is like “meh,sensya na ha basta babawi ako senyo ni Xian after this” which is ok lang,I know that there’s too much pressure on his shoulder in terms of work. Words that best describe him yesterday: FRANTIC.TOXIC.
So the dreaded time came, Friday 5:00 PM. That’s the schedule of the presentation to his immediate bosses. For hours I didn’t received any call or text from him. At exactly 8 PM , he called. I immediately noticed the happy and carefree mode in his voice.
Our conversation goes like this.Never mind the mushy-ness ha!
Me: Mahal ko,Kamusta presentation? Did you make it?
Hubby: Mahal ko hindi eh.. (trying to joke me first,hindi daw pero nasesense ko naman yung happiness sa boses.hmp!)
Me: Talaga? Eh ba’t masaya ka pa?
Hubby: meh,di mo ba nareceive email ko? Dito pa ko office ngayon,meh,check mo andun yung feedbacks saken.basta meh, check mo ha.. (pasuspense pa talaga!)
So I immediately check my email. And there I read everything… The answer wasn't just a simple here-you-go-answer but an astounding much-deserved-and-more-answer. really commendable and nice words from his boss which happen to be a British national (kaya naman most of the time nosebleed sya dun! hehe.) I‘m just so proud of him. And the new perks and the opportunities that awaits him, I know he’s truly deserving for those things.
Me: Wow,Congrats deh, I’m so happy for you! Galing-galing! :)
Hubby: Pero meh,kinabahan talaga ko dun ah! Grabe..
Me: Deh,Ako hinde masyado kinabahan.Kase in the first place, alam ko capabilities mo. alam ko kung pano ka magtrabaho, you’re one of the most hard-working person I know and you don’t just settle sa “pwede na at bahala na” Kilala kita,Kaya alam ko na what you did is at its best kaya bakit ako magwoworry?
To you Mahal ko,daddy,we’re so happy and proud of you. This is really an answered prayer, God gave this because this is really what’s best for us.Congratulations, Xian and I love you so much!
positive thoughts = positive results! his happiness is my happiness.thank you Lord! :)
My husband works as QESH (Quality, Environment,Safety and Health) Coordinator in one of the international company here in the Philippines that provides inspection, verification, testing and certification services.


No comments:
Post a Comment