I remember during the first time we showed him our gift and he tried it,after a few turns ayun ayaw na.Mas like pa nya laruin old mini toy cars nya,instead of the bike which is just at the corner.Snob lang si bike.For me,quite not normal for kiddos of his age.I felt like di nya like gift namin ni daddy :( Pero as days passed,there are times he super like it,minsan naman ayaw and he'll just say "tago,no like" O di ba,he knows when to say no.Pero eventually at the end of the day,lalapitan pa din nya si bike nya.
Looking at these pics,I guess he's learning to love his new ride na.
baby,now it's obvious that you don't just like it,you love it :)

This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteit's so cute looking at xian's photos. he's a very happy baby! you know what, he's like the male version of our mimay, always at their best smile =)
ReplyDeleteThanks Mommy Nani! Yup when I saw Mimay the first time, naalala ko si Xian namin. I’m really fond of your little girl, just in case gusto ko na ng baby girl, si Mimay papaglinhan ko.promise! :)
ReplyDelete