my sister Sol gave this to me :) a very handy, pocket book that is advisable to carry always and when you feel "toxed" - stressed, tired, lethargic, in need of cheering up,sluggish, in need of a boost or fuzzy headed -
Simply open the book,
pick a page,
and do it!
Everything is designed to make you feel good - physically, emotionally and mentally that provide helpful tips to feel refreshed, invigorated and full of energy!
Here's one of the sample booster:
Do 5 affirmations a day and talk yourself into anything. Repeat out loud so that you hear them as well as think them.
I deserve health.
I deserve wealth.
I deserve happiness.
I am good at my job.
I have a good life.
My body is healthy.
My mind is wise.
Whatever you want, just say it often enough and you will achieve your dreams.
Another one:
Wear a color you have never worn before and see and how it makes you feel.
Be bold and put on a splash
Feel uplifted and interesting.
Be bold and put on a splash
Feel uplifted and interesting.
Nice noh? :)

No comments:
Post a Comment