Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Whose Birthday Is It?

It's my birthday tomorrow, I'm one of the many birthday celebrants who'll welcome the -BER month in a couple of hours.Although it's my birthday,but look who's got a gift!

he specifically chose this one.

 Thank you lolo for my toy *hug*

and a kiss!

 *excited with his new toy*

Come to think of it, I'm his first ever little girl 28 years ago. I used to received all the loots during occasions like this.haha! As for me, the look on my little man's face when he received little surprise is priceless. That alone already made my day complete. ;)

 


4 comments:

  1. advance happy birthday! enjoy your day! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday! Tuwang tuwa yung nakakuha ng gift o! hihihi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your dad looks young ha :) Prang older brother mo lng.

    Happy happy birthday, Saphire mommy. I hope you had a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @sis michi: thank you! :)

    @anney: thank you.o nga eh,so every September birthday na din ni bagets.hehe!

    @Em: Thank you.haha,he'll be happy to hear that. my parents got married at the age of 19! :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...