Thursday, January 5, 2012

Christmas-y Cupcakes we Love

Ok fine, ako na ang di updated sa pampaskong post! :)

My Xian loves cupcakes and breads. If the husband is a rice person, then the little one is a bread person. 

Lemon Square products is a staple in my grocery list because of  their diverse baked goodies perfect for Xian's snack. The little man loves their snack cakes , cake pies and cereal snacks. Since I'm a working mom, I do the grocery every weekend and I just filled  the fridge with snacks for the little man to munch anytime of the day. One time during my previous trip to the supermarket, I discovered the limited edition holiday cupcakes of Lemon Square which becomes a hit to the little man (and for mommy, too!)


Moist chocolate cupcakes with scrumptious deck of christmas-y toppings with delicious cream filling. A box of 6 individually packed cupcake is P60, very affordable for the quality of this snack.


It really tastes like Christmas (weh,para namang nalasahan ko na ang Pasko eh no!)  because Christmas just taste good, doesn't it? :D



7 comments:

  1. affordable nga. P10 per piece.

    ReplyDelete
  2. uy, that looks nice! meron pa kaya nyan?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Michi: oo sis,mura pero masarap pala :)

    @Lanie: di ko pa lang nacheck ulit sa SM supermarket ko sya nabili last time.hopefully meron pa before maubos stocks nila.hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uy, natikman ko din ang christmas jan sa Batangas. And masarap siya ha! :) Yun nga lng without the cupcakes. I hope meron pa sa groceries niyan :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Em: lamig sa Lipa City ano,super love the weather! Thanks sis for introducing Pixlr-o-matic app, ayan enjoy na enjoy ko gamitin.hihi.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Im a cake person, myself and that not only looks yum but is affordable too =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Natikman ko yan! They taste good nga!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...