Bake & Churn's Ice Cream Cake just like what I've mention here is one of my favorite dessert to buy whenever I'm at the mall. Their Chocolate Ice Cream Cake log with chocolate chips on top is so addicting so I bought one last night on my quick trip to the supermarket to satisfy my sweet tooth.
Two of my favorite dessert: cake+ice cream = perfect combination! :)
What I love about it is that even though it's an ice cream cake, the sweetness was just right and I don't have to worry that it will melt easily because they can last up to three hours under room temperature, no wonder when I came home and took this pic, photogenic pa sya and buo pa si ice cream.hehe.
When it comes to delectable yet very affordable treat, I'll definitely come back at Bake & Churn's for more.


Oooh that looks lush! Naku dapat di ako nakakakita ng gaito, sobra akong natatakam, hahaha! =)
ReplyDelete
mukhang masarap nga yan, kasi hindi ko na rin naabutan ang ice cream cake nung umattend ko ng birthday dati. nakita ko na lang yung box ng cake.
ReplyDeleteoh wow! parang ang sarap! =)
ReplyDelete@Krissy,Michi and Rianne: yup masarap sya mga sis,more affordable alternative for DQ's ice cream cakes :)
ReplyDeleteohh-lala! instant craving!!! must eat one later!!! ^_^
ReplyDeletego sis,ok lang yan sa diet.hehe!
DeleteI've just had my first taste of a Bake and Churn cake. And I agree. It's really good plus very affordable to boot. =)
ReplyDelete