Xian Allen @ 4 months
All you knew back then is to smile back, coo and babble at us. You love to giggle to the delight of everyone. You're so helpless and you demand our attention by fussing and crying your heart's out. You entertain yourself by observing your surroundings on what's going on around you. Brightly colored mobiles and play gyms attract you the most. Mommy's lullaby put you to sleep and my loving caress soothe you.
Xian Allen @ 2 years and 9 months
Connecting dots! I'm happy that his pencil grip is improving,yey! #proudmomma
Now at your age, you are unstoppable force anak! You will not take NO for an answer. You won't stop unless you are satisfied with the proper explanation. I can't help but be amazed at how smart you have become. Daddy and I can't wait to see and experience more as you grow. If there's one rant I have right now,"bakit naman kase ang bilis mo lumaki?" hinay-hinay lang ha? Di pa kami sawa ni daddy sa pagkabata mo :)
My Dearest Xian,
You're growing up too fast into mommy and daddy's little man leaving mommy's baby behind. A couple of months from now and you'll conquer another world away from home and that is your school although I wasn't sure how it will all going to turn out on your first day! :D I love seeing how excited and proud you are everytime you tell Daddy, Inay, Tatay and everyone in the house that you're going to preschool soon and I was the one to drop you off everyday to your school and how excited you are to meet "teacher".I can't wait to see you in your first ever school uniform and I'm looking forward to prepare your everyday baon. I'm excited to see you perform in your school activities.I want you to know that I will always be your #1 fan in everything that you will do.



sabay sila ni ethan na magschool. hindi pa ko excited sis, kasi pati ako papasok na din at maghihintay sa kanya. hehe!
ReplyDeletegaling ni xian magtrace at humawak ng pencil.
Ang charming ngumiti at ang tambok ng pisngi!! cutie cutie! Ang bilis ng panahon no ayan at mag school na ang baby mo.
ReplyDeleteHe is as gorgeous now as he is then. Hay, ang bilis naman talaga lumaki ng mga bata. Pareho tayo ng pakiusap sa mga boys natin. I'll be looking forward to seeing your post featuring Xian in his uniform & proud that he's now a schoolboy =)
ReplyDelete@Michi: ay talaga sis,parang school girl ka na din nga sa schedule everyday.goodluck sating mga mommy ng preschooler.sabagay,medyo ilang months pa naman bago yun.hehe!
ReplyDelete@Anney: chubby-chubby talaga si xian nung bata sis,pumayat na lang dahil sa kalikutan :)
@Krissy: o nga ano,bilis talaga.sure sis,hindi makakaligtas sa blog ko post about his first day,tas exchange tips tayo once nagstart na sila sa preschool :)
any mom would feel the same way sis, so okay lang maging emotional. ako nga, medyo na-teary eye sa achievement ni xian eh, what more ikaw? hehe! hay naku, iyakin talaga ko!
ReplyDeleteeniweys, ang cute-cute naman nyang baby na yan! he never lost that smile, he became more adorable pa nga especially and maybe now that he knows he can get anything just by flashing his cutest smile! ^_^
naku, malapit na mag-schooling, new adventure ng mommy and son team!
Awww.. Mejo nalungkot ako sa post nito thinking that a year or months from now, Akira will start to go to school ndin. :(
ReplyDeleteMay I know where magschool si Xian? We're still not sure pa kasi malay mo magBatangas kmi :)
@Lanie: naku yung tatay nya na-emote din nung makita.oo nga eh to think paghawak pa lang ng pencil yan,pano pa kaya pag school activities na.hehe!
ReplyDeleteyang ganyang smile nya ang the best stress-buster ko sis :)
@Em: sabi ng iba too early pa daw pero ok na naman age na yun as long as he's showing signs of readiness.
meron na kami prospect school pero di pa definite because of the location,preschool hunting muna ulit.one of these days post ko yung isa as soon as na-gather ko ibang pics.baka maging helpful just in case dito mag-aral sa batangas si Akira :)