Friday, January 13, 2012

Friday Night Sweet Treat

Dunkin' Donuts is the donut store I grew up with. Wayback to the time when the battle in our household for our choice of donut pasalubong were just between Mister Donut or Dunkin' Donuts; and for me, the latter is my palate's choice because of their distinct taste suited for my picky tastebuds.I was always the first one to choose what flavor/s I like in a box full of yummy donuts and my "pinagpilian" flavors of donuts will go to my siblings. They can have it all as long as I have my favorite flavors.lol. No wonder this store will always be a part of my happy childhood memories.

That's why It's happy to know that our favorite donut store has taken their goodies to the next level (yes I know, it's been a couple of months since their release and I already tasted some of their flavors but I haven't got the chance to blog it) until I bought some munchkins pasalubong last night for Xian and for my folks and a premium donut for me so naalala ko lang sya bigla.

I already tried Blueberry Cheese, Chococcino and Black Forest and the last one became my favorite.

  
The cute box

And this is my sweet treat inside that box.

The classic chocolate donut topped with bittersweet chocolate shavings, a dollop of whipped cream and cherry.so delightful!

Best enjoyed with a good cup of coffee :)

7 comments:

  1. lumelevel up si dunkin donuts ha. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ang sosyal na! parang cake na ah! hihihi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooh that looks lush! I grew up having them as one of our pasalubong. Sayang lang wala nyan dito =(
    Pero nung pumunta Tita namin last April yan ang request ko na pasalubong, hehe! 

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoah! I like Dunkin donuts too! :) It brings me back to childhood every time I get to eat one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Michi: o nga eh, i think meron na din silang cake logs although di pa available sa area namin.

    @Anney: in fairness sis pwede nga naman,haha!

    @Krissy: one of the things that will surely remind you of Pinas,hehe.

    @Em: korek,i think magkabatch tayo sis.hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. blueberry cheese is my favorite! but i must try black forest, too! ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...