I received an email few days ago from Mommy Jazz, one of the writers of Smart Parenting Online about her upcoming article on Ways How A Baby Changes Your Life because she's currently gathering replies for that article she's working on. I feel honored and grateful for giving me the privilege to share my experience because for the second time around,Xian and I were featured in SP article. The first one was last year about my review on mommy rated product.
Here's the article I'm talking about and we're on the #2 Slot.
Here's my simple answer:
“When I'm shopping for an item I need, I can't help passing by the children's section and end up buying things for my baby instead. What about those which I need to buy for myself? There's always a next time.”
Don't forget to check other answers by SP Mommies on Smart Parenting Online. :)


ibang level ka na sis. hehe! i agree with you, pag nasa mall kami, puro kay ethan at hubby lang nabibili ko. =)
ReplyDeletenaku bihira na nga ko mapasilip sa SP ngayon sis,unlike before na online lagi!hehe.andami ko na di kilala.
Deleteganun na nga pag mommy,pag hubby and kiddo papamili ok lang pero pag sarili na minsan nanghihinayang na sa price! :D
Well done sis! At ang cute ng pic!
ReplyDeleteThis is so true. Lagi talaga tayong next time pagmay anak na. But seeing them with a big smile on their face - super sulit na =)
Wow! Congrats! =)
ReplyDeleteMust be really exciting. =)
yebaah! shumu-showbiz ang mag-mommy! keep it up sis! ^_^
ReplyDelete@Krissy: thanks sis,o di ba lahat ng mommies talaga nakakarelate basta para sa mga anak :)
ReplyDelete@Tin: thank you,exciting talaga.sana may next time ulit.hehe.
@Lanie: salamat sis,minsan lang yan.pero wag ka,pinapaprint ko talaga mga ganyan pang-souvenir.haha!
oo naman sis. you should. aba kung ako, ipapa-frame ko pa talaga noh! hehe! not all mommies can be given the opportunity. more to come! ^_^
Deleteo nga eh.sige nga makagawa ng brag book.hehe.thanks much sis! ;)
Delete