Friday, August 12, 2011

Adidas Shoes, I Want!

Yes, I want a pair but not for myself nor for hubby but for the little man.It's Lightning McQueen Adidas Kids rubber shoes from their Disney line Cars 2 Collection. From the three available pairs, I specifically like this one.












See,nice design no? this running shoes will definitely spruce up my little man's outfit.I like the look,very sleek and stylish plus Xian will love it because of McQueen :)

Here are the two other rubber shoes designs from their collection:






cute din noh?

The rubber shoes is also bagay with this:



The first time I saw the shoes from one of my favorite mommy blogger Frances, I was like "Wowwww! Are they also available here in Batangas?" I want a pair for my little man Xian. But too bad for me because they're exclusively available at Adidas Shop in ATC, Eastwood Mall, Greenbelt 3, Power Plant, Trinoma, Robinsons Bacolod and Gaisano Davao, and Rustan's Makati, Shangri-la Plaza.Kamusta naman yun,di ko ata keri mag-travel from Batangas to Manila just for a pair of shoes.haha!

I'll just ask the ever reliable husband to look for this pair of shoes since Rustan's is just 30 minutes drive from his workplace. I guess with the price of the shoes, that will be Xian's Christmas shoes already (or wag na lang kaya muna sya mag-gatas at diaper for 1 month).hahaha! 



2 comments:

  1. ganda di ba, how much kaya? pag nadaan ko ATC, macheck nga. hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oo nga,super like! andami pa nila designs pero like ko talaga yung sa Cars 2 collection.pm mo naman saken how much kung mapadaan ka.thanks sis! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...