Just another TGIF night with my sister Sol and her soul sister Gracie (yes,that makes her my adopted sister too!) just like our previous Friday bonding.
I went to the mall two weeks ago after office to buy a new Mc Queen stuff for the little man as promised when my sister texted me that they're also in Lipa that time and probably we could meet up so we could go home together.And since we're all hungry already,we met up at Shakey's. Here's what we had:
Caesar salad.I love their creamy caesar dressing.
garlic bread
the oh so yummy spaghetti platter
Manager's Choice Thin Crust Pizza (Large)
oooops, bottoms up! forgot to take a pic of our iced tea :D
with sissy na bagong rebond and me in my office uniform.good thing I bring along my trusted cardigan.
*soul sisters*
testing lang ha! calling the attention of the husband! *ehem* lapit na birthday ko!
here's something for my little Xian
Looking forward to another wonderful Friday night with Sis and Gracie!










No comments:
Post a Comment