Thursday, August 4, 2011

Because He Also Heart Jobee!

What's with Jollibee that almost all the kids love him. Hmmm I wonder.. Jollibee Magic!

I remember when I was a kid my mom would always reward me with a visit to Jollibee whenever I excel in school or sometimes, instances when I tag along with her whenever she'd go in the city during weekend.During my younger days,the moment I stepped at the food chains' doorstep, my eyes gleams with so much happiness, uh-oh I'm feeling a bit nostalgic now of my happy childhood memories!

I remember the famous Jollibee commercial of the mother and child sharing the same love for Jollibee from then til now,shown several months ago. I see myself and Xian with them.No wonder my love for Jollibee extended to the the little man. The only difference is that there is only one Jollibee store during my time which is a bit far from our place wherein I have this precious photo with Jollibee beside me that is nowhere in sight now (mukhang nasa baul ni lola eh,haha!) compare now that Jollibee outlet is always visible that we can visit anywhere and anytime of the day.

Xian's ultimate favorite Jollibee food is of course the Jollibee Chicken Joy (you should hear him say this,so cute!) and also Shanghai Rolls,like nya rin. Well about me, I always settled for their yummy spaghetti. I'm a spaghetti person ever since the world begun :D

Xian's favorite activity in Jollibee is of course, play time! Here's the little man after his Pedia visit and it was obvious that he missed doing this. There were only few kids that time probably because it's a Wednesday. He laughed, danced, jumped, rolled and played to his heart's content.








No wonder Jollibee is always a happy place for kids.Indeed,Bida ang saya!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...