Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Long Weekend Hangover

I'm on a blog hiatus for the past few days hence the lack of posts.I also missed reading my favorite bloggers entries.naki-long weekend din ang blog ko ng bonggang bongga despite Mina's presence. 

So many things to blog about pero I dunno where to start. may hangover pa ko ng long weekend.I'll be back when I organized my thoughts already,promise! Gosh,this is not so me.haaaay! 

2 comments:

  1. i completely understand how you feel. Mejo mas matagal lng ako ng konti coz i had no internet connection for 3weeks. Once you find the energy to blog, lemme know the secret ha. Khit yung iba nasa drafts folder na,nitatamad pko iupload. hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. we're on the same boat,apir! :) may times na ansipag-sipag ko pero pag nawala yung momentum ang ending sa drafts na lang.haha! oh well,lilipas din to kelangan lang natin ng matinding motivation sis :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...