It's been 3 months already since I last cooked sinigang since it's always the husband who's very eager to cook whenever he's at home. Ok eh di sige,pagbigyan! :D
But last weekend he told me that he already miss my sinigang na baboy.Actually, it's the first dish that I was able to pull off when I'm just learning how to cook several years ago. I'm not a sinigang expert pero isa 'to sa pinaka-matino kong dish! Since we run out of kangkong that day, incomplete si sinigang.Good thing we have some stock of the rest of the veggies needed.So ok lang,keri na din.mukha pa din namang sinigang kesa nilaga. Without further ado, here's my sinigang! *drum rolls*
In fainess naman kahit ganyan hitsura nya,naka-ilang rice pa din si hubby.tamang asim which makes my sinigang perfect for his taste buds.It's a Happy Sunday lunch at home pa din :)

i love sinigang na spareribs so i always cook this once or twice a month. =)
ReplyDeletei agree sis,it's the best pork part for sinigang dish :)
ReplyDelete