During our Sunday Family Day Out last time, we tried Bigg’s Diner in SM Lipa since they also offer kiddie menu at the same time its not as crowded as other fast food chains at the mall during that particular Sunday.
I read that Bigg’s Diner originally came from Naga pala with a very interesting story to tell.
Anyway,what I love about the place is their ambiance, Xian loves the car design in one part of the wall (which I wasn’t able to take pics since we're seated on the other part of the resto which they called Zone 3 where the car wall is not visible) Anyway,I’ll just borrow some pics in their website later.
Here's the little man while keeping himself busy with his toy while waiting for our food:
This is one of the rare times when we dine out that Xian enjoyed the food and place at the same time (other than his all-time favorite Jollibee). Most of the time kase we really have a hard time choosing our desired resto because of the little man in tow. But this time around,steady lang sya and busy doing his thing.He also enjoyed his moment too while waiting for our food.
These are the only photos of the place I took from my camera:
These are the only photos of the place I took from my camera:
Zone 3: The Sports Section
framed photos of famous sports personalities
Now here are some of the photos I borrowed from their official facebook page.
Xian's favorite part! 57 Chevy in Zone 1
view from Zone 1 entering Zone 2
Zone 2: a recreated diner cab or train, complete with the poles
Since I wasn’t able to take pics because my hi-tech camera is battery low already before our food arrived,we ordered Spaghetti with Pizza Bread for the little man while the husband tried their Tenderloin tips plus Macaroni Salad top sider. I tried their Korean Pork Barbecue rice toppings and Halo-Halo supreme for dessert of course all-time favorite coke for our drinks. I was supposed to borrow the food pics from their website but unfortunately I'm having a hard time copy-pasting so here's the complete list of their menu for your reference, check this out: Bigg's Diner Menu
I love you already Bigg's Diner.we'll be back next time, I want to try the Seafood Pasta!

I love you already Bigg's Diner.we'll be back next time, I want to try the Seafood Pasta!




the place looks neat!
ReplyDeletenice restaurant theme...
ReplyDeleteLove ko Biggs's Diner! First ko matry Bigg's eh sa Naga nga, courtesy of The Lathe Publication! hehehe!
ReplyDeleteBusy na busy si Xian sa car nya ah!
@sis cha & sis michi: yes,it is.very nice ang ambiance.child friendly resto talaga :)
ReplyDelete@sis nuna: yup,ay oo nga pala no writer ka dati ng The Lathe :) ganyan talaga si Xian basta toy car,seryoso.hehe!