Trust your Instinct.
That little voice that nudges you when you're stuck between two choices? It's real.
But in my case last night, I failed.tsk,tsk! :(
It's around 11:00 pm, Xian is already dozed off after watching his favorite cartoon,so I lay down beside him after I texted hubby my goodnight message.
But as the saying goes,mailap ang antok.
I'm thinking if I'll just lay down in bed and be still and just mentally count sheep to lull me to sleep hoping that they'll take me away to dreamland soon or my second option which is to get up from bed and have something to do to mentally wind down time.
So to keep myself busy, it's either a good book or do something else. My initial plan is to read a book but on the second thought I changed my mind so I decided to pull out the laptop to transfer the recent photos from my camera's memory card. Since wala din lang naman akong ginagawa, might as well do things to make me productive di ba? Sayang ang time.
So to keep myself busy, it's either a good book or do something else. My initial plan is to read a book but on the second thought I changed my mind so I decided to pull out the laptop to transfer the recent photos from my camera's memory card. Since wala din lang naman akong ginagawa, might as well do things to make me productive di ba? Sayang ang time.
at sa kasamaang palad,yun ang pagkakamali ko...
A couple of seconds after I inserted the memory card,because of Xian's sudden movement (he's probably dreaming, and I guess in his dream he's an Azkal player) he accidentally kicked the laptop in our bed which resulted to my damaged memory card!!!
Initially after that, I tried to insert the memory card to my camera keeping my fingers crossed that it will still work but unfortunately di na sya marecognize because may natanggal sa SD card.
Initially after that, I tried to insert the memory card to my camera keeping my fingers crossed that it will still work but unfortunately di na sya marecognize because may natanggal sa SD card.
My goodness! kaloka di ba? Alangan namang sisihin ko yung anak kong mahimbing na natutulog at walang kamalay-malay.
I can buy another memory card anyway, I'm just thinking of the recent pictures of our school activity, recent family celebration plus a lot of Xian's pics and other pam-blog photos. Now I can relate to Michi's experience. Good thing lang that the 1500+ photos stored in my memory card (tamad kase ako mag-delete) are already safe in my external hard disk.
As fast as that,I lost all the pictures and it's all because of me.haaay buhay!
And what about the unaware "culprit"?
Is it a coincidence that he's fond of his toy camera? at megawatt smile pa!

iba talaga pag pictures ang nawawala. don't worry sis, makakamove on ka rin, at least hindi laptop ang nasira. =)
ReplyDeletehehe i agree with michi. mas nakaka-hurt kung yung laptop ang nasira :)
ReplyDeleteOuch. Buti nlng you were able to save some at your External HD :) Smile na, ok lng yan :)
ReplyDeletehaaay, i know the feeling... there's no way you can replace those would-have-been documented moments. look forward na lang to more memories you can document ulit and make sure you are in a 'safe' place when you transfer the files. ^_^ ang cute ni xian!
ReplyDelete@Michi and Jenggai: oo nga eh now nakakarelate na ko kay sis Michi pero buti na lang nga at di laptop kase mas mahirap palitan yun.at least saken memory card lang. ;)
ReplyDeleteEm: on a positive note, at least safe na yung ibang pics.sayang lang yung 200+ pics na di ko pa na-transfer. anyway naka-move on na ko :)
@Lanie: hirap di ba sis? sayang talaga mga captured moments.unaware pa din si Xian sa nangyari two nights ago.and yes, i'll be careful next time, sabi na kase matulog ng maaga.ayan tuloy.. :D