I'm not kikay but I love seeing my nails with nail polish. a nice mani and pedi is one of my pampering session. Besides, typing away on the keyboard feels more fun when there's a flash of color! I especially like beige and happy colors. Actually the first time I put nail polish several years ago (I'm a late bloomer) is to keep me from biting my nails and eventually I love the result,that's the start of my love affair with nail polish and that's the explanation of my short nails.lol.
By the way I already set up our Christmas tree with the help of my two boys last Saturday afternoon although I'm thinking of adding more decors since I just recycled our decors last year (well except form the rice lights which we bought at Handyman last week) feeling ko talaga may kulang pa din that's why I'm not posting it yet. so anong connect ng Pasko sa kuko?
Here!
I don't know the name of the nail polish, I forgot to check the bottle but I love the hint of shimmer in my nails.very christmas-y!
Here's my little helper after our mini accomplishment, obviously happy with the result.
I know the set-up looks familiar from here, the only difference is that the little man beside the christmas tree is older. like what I've told you before I'll make this as Xian's yearly tradition of having a photo beside our Christmas tree.hehe!

nice idea to sis, hanggang sa magsawa na siya sa kakapicture every year. hehe!
ReplyDeleteoo nga sis,tipong binata na sya peron meron pa ding ganyan.haha!
ReplyDeleteVery pretty ng nail polish! I love that it's kumikinang kinang. hehehe! Ang cute ni Xian sa picture!
ReplyDeleteMommy Jo, Xian looks so binata na in this picture.
ReplyDeleteI love the nail polish! I used to have those colors on my nails too kc super girly :)
@Anney: haha,kumikinang-kinang ang peg ko for this week.effortless ang pagpapapose ko kay Xian,alam nya siguro addict nanay nya sa picture :D
ReplyDelete@Em: oo nga eh, ang dami din nakapansin sis. big boy na talaga baby ko. basta nail polish nakaka-uplift talaga ng mood nating mga girls :)
you still achieved the same effect from xian's beside-the-tree picture last year. ang ganda pa din tingnan!
ReplyDeleteat pagdating sa kuko... ang bonggels sister. how i wish i can use that on my nails! di kasi sha bagay sa toenails. mas ok sha sa hands kaso hindi nagpo-polish ang kuko ko sa kamay! so kaka! ^_^
haha,pressure tuloy saken pic nya next year! karir na ito to the highest level sis. :)
ReplyDeletebakit daw di nagpo-polish ang kuko mo sa kamay,anong story behind that? inintriga eh no? :D
wala naman sis, mukha kasing kuko ng 7 years old ang kuko ko, never experienced manicure, virgin pa sha. takot sha sa pusher. nailcutter lang ang friend nya. haha!
ReplyDeleteay talaga sis,alam mo yang mga virgin na kuko ang gustong-gusto ng mga manikyurista.hehe!
ReplyDelete