Monday, October 3, 2011

Let's Talk About Christmas!

I was browsing my fb pics when I saw this:

 <2010> my little man sooo enamored with our Christmas tree :)

..which reminds me that I haven't put up yet our Christmas tree! I don't think it's way too early, I knew some people who put up their own as early as September. I think I put up our Christmas tree last year around second week of October and I'm sure Xian will be excited and happy to see another one this year,parang ganitong level of happiness lang oh!


the first night I put up our Christmas tree,that explains the barely there ornaments.teehee!


For our Christmas tree this year, I'm excited to put up and decorate it,I'll ask the little man to help me in the decorations while the husband is in charge of the lights. That would be a nice family bonding. Maybe (just maybe) we could hang some of Xian's mini toy cars and knick-knacks to make it more child-friendly.

or probably it is a bad idea coz he might pick all the toy from the tree.haha! 

I've been thinking of what's our motif for this year.Kaya lang sayang naman yung last year, probably I'll incorporate some of the decors and just recycle it. I love the feeling of arriving from work then as soon as I open the door, the festive and happy feeling of Christmas welcomes me. Nakakagaan ng feeling. It's just 82 Days before Christmas,this will be Xian's 4th Christmas (starting from my 2008 preggy days) and as he grow older, he's learning to understand what Christmas is all about and it's all about the happy thoughts! :)


How about you,when do you usually put up your Christmas tree?

 

7 comments:

  1. What a lovely Christmas tree sis =) And ang sweet ni Xian super amazed sa mga colourful decors and lights =)
    Naku lapit na ng pasko. I am excited din for Christmas because of Poj.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! lapit na nga ang Christmas, especially for kids. Makes me think of putting up our small christmas tree ndin. Kaya lng baka bagyuhin ni bagets. hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like the second picture. tuwang tuwa si xian. =) late ako magdecorate ng house, december na. hehe! kasi naman tinatanggal lagi ng anak ko yung mga decors, kakastress kakabalik. yung gifts, christmas eve ko nilalagay kasi binubuksan din ng anak ko. hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Iba talaga ang feeling when you know that Christmas is just around the corner. It's truly the most wonderful time of the year =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love xian's pictures here, esp the 2nd one. parang postcard. and xian's smile, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We usually put up ours in December. Medyo late na. =(

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Krissy: Thanks,ako nagdecorate nyan.haha! I'm sure excited na din si Poj sa Christmas :)

    @Em: ganyan din ako dati,everytime kukuha si Xian Christmas ball,lalagay ko ulit.kuha-balik-kuha-balik mga 20x! in the end,sya na din nagsawa.inappreciate na lang nya.hehe!

    @Michi: hassle nga sis sa mga boylet natin.lilikot pa naman! kakatuwa si Ethan,excited na siguro sa gifts.same here,Christmas Eve din ako naglalagay :)

    @Jenggai: true, iba talaga ang feeling ng Pasko,happy thoughts lahat ;)

    @Lanie: hopefully this year may picture ulit sya na ganyan tapos same pose! parang tradition lang every year.hehe!

    @The Average Jane: ok lang din yun,at least meron sis :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...