Today is a busy day for me here in our office, well what to expect, it's Monday. I have a lot of unfinished posts in my drafts that hopefully I can publish in the next few days,puro intro eh! :D
But anyway,here's something from my email that I want to share:
If you won't let yourself be happy, you can't be happy.
Isang Malaking Check!
and since we're talking about being happy even in simple ways,here's my simple joy for today:
something sweet from someone sweet! I just found this in my bag this morning, sume-secret admirer ang drama ng asawa ko today! When I texted him about it since he left early for work, he said he knew that I'll have a busy day ahead and this might help. awww sweet. Suddenly parang nag-time travel ako sa college days namin since he used to slid chocolate in my bag way back.
Thanks for the chocolate and for the sweet thought hubby love! This really perk up my Monday because simple surprise like this make me love you more and more each day.:)
Thanks for the chocolate and for the sweet thought hubby love! This really perk up my Monday because simple surprise like this make me love you more and more each day.:)


awww... so sweet... parang gusto ko din nyan!!! hahaha!
ReplyDeletepengeeeeee!! hahaha! So sweet and thoughtful namn ng hubby mo!
ReplyDeleteSo sweet! Kinilig naman ako. =D
ReplyDeleteSo sweet nmn ni Hubby :)
ReplyDeleteNakakagutom ang mga post niyo ni Sis Lanie.
nagcrave naman ako dito. =)
ReplyDeletethe way to a woman's heart is through her sweet tooth! thanks everyone :)
ReplyDeletesarap ng chocolates! so sweet ni hubby mo! =)
ReplyDeleteAraaay kooo! Nainggeeet naman ako ng bonggang bongga dyan! Sweet. =) Hihi
ReplyDeleteThose chocs looks delish! And hubby is just so sweet =) Hope you have a happy & lovely rest of the week =)
ReplyDeletethanks sis jenggai,sis nuna and sis krissy :)
ReplyDeleteI agree with your post. You have to embrace happiness in order to be happy. :) Aww.. your husband is so sweet. That's a nice, sweet surprise on a hectic Monday! ^__^
ReplyDeleteThanks Karla! by the way I checked MarLie's blog,very informative.i love her corito's garden experience :)
ReplyDelete