This will be one quick post! <parang coffee break lang.lol>
I was busy finishing today our department's report for this semester when I received a call few minutes ago from my Inay because the little man wants to talk to me daw. I'm still having a conversation with her when I heard Xian on the background pleading Inay to pass the phone to him with matching "please Inay..." According to Inay, the little man urged her to call me just to talk to me and remind me of his pasalubong. Xian reminds me of my childhood memories. Like mother, like son. ay anak nga kita.hehe!
Xian loves their burger and fries,spaghetti and chicken and shanghai rolls. He just love Jollibee!
another Jollibee favorite, it's indeed a kid's happy place!

Ang cute ni Xian. I think almost everyone could relate when it comes to asking for pasalubong :)
ReplyDeleteAno nga ba ang meron kay Jollibee? Lahat halos ng bata gusto cya. Was it because kamukha niya si Mickey? :)
big boy na talaga si xian, may mga demands na. hihihi!
ReplyDelete@em- dahil yan sa bolero! fa-shon! hahaha!
ReplyDelete@jo- o diba, makes you want to go home at any given time of the day pag ganyan ang naghihintay sayo? ;-)
@Em: oo nga sis,Jollibee craze talaga, I agree with Lanie nasa red bolero ang sikreto.magpinsan nga siguro sila ni Mickey,may resemblance eh! hehe!
ReplyDelete@Michi: o nga eh,i'm sure ganun din si Ethan :)
@Lanie: eto yung kasabihang kung pwede lang talaga hilahin ang oras para makasama na natin sila kagad ;)
sweet xian!
ReplyDeleteThanks sis Jenggai!
ReplyDelete