Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Puzzle Time!

This is Xian's first ever puzzle I bought at National Bookstore,one of my pasalubong last night together with Mater collectible.


I opted to buy the 19 pieces puzzle or the easy puzzle,besides I'm not really sure if Xian will like it. Aside from watching educational cds, coloring activity books, reading story books, learning charts posted on our wall and flashcards as part of his "Aral Time", puzzle is also a good way to enhance and develop a kid's cognitive skills,fine motor skills, hand-eye coordination and social skills.

Here's the little man in his puzzle time.


The name of the image is printed on the board to aid in his word recognition. Xian also love the puzzle's vibrant color.


Would I buy him a puzzle again?

Yes, but probably we will try the peek-a-boo style peg puzzle next time which will be a great help since he'll start schooling soon.

 

3 comments:

  1. nag-iisip din ko bilhan ng puzzle si ethan kaso baka punitin e. hehe! try ko nga.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Xian =) So gwapo & very clever too. kids love puzzles, it's a great way to learn through play...

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Michi: haha,yan din nga worry ko pero so far kumpleto pa naman.try mo yung mga jumbo knob puzzle sis.

    @Krissy: thanks sis,at least like naman pala nya.more puzzle siguro next time? haha!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...