Thursday, October 6, 2011

Comfort Food on A Wednesday Night

I tend to be an unhealthy eater sometimes and binge on chips, chocolates, anything that will satisfy my sweet tooth,fast food, and then coke. Masarap kaya.Aminin! They're one of my stress relievers (aside from my two boys,of course!) 

During the time I was pregnant with Xian, I make sure I have my Cheat Days (yes days, kase di ko carry pag day lang!) and eat these kinds of food pero in moderation naman. I remember my OB before she said that it's ok to indulge every once in a while, which is right kase ang boring naman ng 9 months na yun kung wala neto. Although I faithfully comply to her advices since I don't wanna put myself and baby Xian's health at risk especially the husband is working abroad that time to watch everything I eat 24/7 that's why I need to develop self-discipline. I believe I had a healthy balance diet of wholesome food and "not so healthy foods" that time. But still, I gave birth to an 8.7 lbs. baby Xian via cs that time!

Ang haba ng intro ko pero comfort food lang naman sasabihin ko.

Anyway, last night while Xian is in the mood for playtime,and I had no choice but to stay awake since he kept on tapping my arm every once in a while checking me as if saying "mommy don't sleep ha!" So there, we're both awake and busy with our own thing,the little man is watching and playing at the same time while me at the corner of our room curled up with my book of the moment.

 COKE + DORITOS GRILLED BASIL CHICKEN WITH MY CURRENT READ
 


3 comments:

  1. ganito rin kami ng son ko pag merienda, pag wala iba food, chips or popcorn kami. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. at least ikaw sis, may cheat days while pregnant... ako, ang higpit ng bantay! zero mt.dew for... well 8months lang kasi i drank a lot when i didn't know yet i was pregnant at 4 weeks. teehee, those were my cheat moments pala! ^_^
    what's that book you're reading pala?
    argh, i'm craving for some chips and dips now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Michi: o di ba sis,sarap kase! although in moderation na lang saken especially now that I have Xian,baka makuha nya unhealthy eating habit ko dati ;)

    @Lanie: awww,strictly for 8 months sis? hirap nun! If i'm a coke addict,mountain dew ka naman.haha! yan yung book ng Smart Parenting, pag gabi ko na lang kase sya nababasa,wala na kase ko time magbasa novels unlike before, I can finish a book in 1 sitting! :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...