Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Craving for Burger

Been craving for Hungry Hippo's burger yesterday so after office hours I went to where their store is located a couple of blocks away from our building. If you're a burger person like me, probably you had a taste of their tasteful burgers. I love their cheeseburger and BLT with cheese at a very affordable price. As far as the taste goes, it does fare better than the burgers from Jollibee and McDonald's (well at least for me and my taste buds) What I also like about their burgers is that it was wrapped in aluminum foil to keep them warm especially when I order it for take-out.

It's been 3 months since I last had their burgers, (Trivia: it's one of my favorite food when I was pregnant with Xian)  Imagine the feeling of dying craving to taste a particular food  only to find out that they're not available, well in my case they're closed and undergoing store renovation. Pasensya naman di ko alam, iba kase way ko pag pumapasok and lumalabas from work that's why I'm not aware.

 photo source: image from Google

 photo source: image from Google

Because of disappointment I wasn't able to inquire to the people present that time when are they going to operate again. *Sigh* Hopefully soon!


 

2 comments:

  1. ay, gusto ko rin i-try yan! san pa ba meron nyan? nigugutom ako! so kaka. try army navy din sis, baka may malapit sayo. love their burgers! ganyan din ang packaging. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think meron din sila branch sa RCBC Plaza,Medical City and outside Metro Manila.sad to say walang Army Navy dito sis,pero bigla ko naalala meron pa pala Bigg's Diner dito na yummy din ang burgers.parang naglilihi lang kung maka-crave no? hihi!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...